The Sick Girls are about combining art with street culture. Their style is fresh, hot, bubbly and all about the bass.
This exciting compilation – Revolution no 5 boldly proclaims that there have been 4 big revolutions in dance music up until now: Disco, Hip Hop, Techno and Drum & Bass – it’s now time for a sound that reflects all that happened before.
A sound with no borders and rules that obey one master only: the bass has to kick ass! Revolution is a symbol for power and renewal, for political or personal progress.
The Sick Girls represent the fifth revolution, combining elements of all the former styles and bringing it all together to one big cutting edge hybrid state of the art of contemporary dance music. Like as in hyperdub, UK funky, Bmore, California bass.
This record is for all who want to have a look at whats going on in the dance music underground of today.
Revolution NÂ°5 Rave Mix by Sick Girls
Tracklist of the mix:
01. Sick Girls – Intro
02. LA Diamond – Bounce
03. ID & Baobinga – Raise Riddim
04. Kraddy – Android Porn
05. Sick Girls – Revolution NÂ°5 (Interlude)
06. Tricky D – Latin Seed
07. Solly – Shawty Swing
08. Shunda K – Stoopid
09. Conan Liquid – One Time For Your Mind (Sick Girls Edit)
10. Natalie Storm – Play Di Ting (Heatwave Refix)
11. Dirty Beats – Carnival Trip
12. Sticky – Jumeirah Riddim Sequel
13. Mumdance – Kerplunk! Mk1
14. Demos – The Dirty Way
15. Untold – Bad Girls
16. So Solid feat. Megaman & Tiger S – Ride Wit Us
17. Suncycle feat. Mavado – No More (Redlight & Toddla T Remix)
18. Sick Girls â€“ Check Your Head Interlude
19. Sick Girls – V-Skank
20. Headhunter – Sex at the Prom
21. DJ Slugo – Doom Doom Doom
22. Joy Orbison – The Shrew Would H! ave Cushioned The Blow