Paris-based, electro / hip-hop connoisseur and eclectic DJ Lord Funk (real-name Dalmasso Romain), returns with a new album titled ‘Global Warming’.
The richness of ‘Global Warming’ (released on 25th March via Bear Funk Records), is provided by a clever collection of mid 80s Disco, Hip Hop, Rare Groove, Deep Boogie and Funk gems. The album will be available digitally and on vinyl.
To celebrate this funky release, we’re giving away 5 vinyl copies of the ‘Global Warming’ LP.
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question correctly:
What’s the title of Herbie Hancock’s famous hit single released in 1983?
Terms and Conditions:
● Competition promoter is: FM Famemagazine.co.uk
● Competition will close on March 31th 2016. Entries sent after the closing date will not be considered
Entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘LORD FUNK ‘GLOBAL WARMING’ VINYL COMPETITION’.
● To be in with a chance of winning, entrants must answer the question within the competition correctly
● Winners will be selected randomly from all correct answers
● Competition is open to UK residents only
● Prize 5 (5) winners will each receive one (1) Copy of the ‘Global Warming’ LP on vinyl.
● The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
● Winners will be notified via email.