The Miley Cyrus concerts are just for the fans, so weâ€™ve put these special measures together to make sure that itâ€™s only fans who can get the tickets. Please read the terms and conditions below carefully before you proceed to booking: by booking you are agreeing to all the terms set out below.
There is a strict limit of 4 tickets per person and per credit card and per billing address for this event. This limit will be strictly enforced.
There will be no refunds available unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled. If you cannot personally attend the show in accordance with our terms and conditions please do not purchase the tickets.
Terms and conditions.
1. The tickets purchased are for your own personal use only and may not be transferred or re-sold to any other person or body under any circumstances or used as part of any promotion or competition or for commercial gain. Where there has been any re-sale or attempted re-sale of any tickets (or any other breach of this term), we reserve the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect.
2. We reserve the right to cancel any ticket purchase made by any person whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout.
3. To enter the venue on the day of the event, each original purchaser and any person accompanying him/her to the show must be present at the venue on the night of the show. There are no exceptions to this.
4. There will be no exceptions to the above, no name changes or letters of authorisation will be accepted under any circumstances.
5. The original conditions of sale will be enforced. Tickets are non-transferable under any circumstances and any resale or transfer, or attempted resale or transfer, will invalidate any ticket purchase.
6. No refunds will be given unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
7. Customers with disabilities should contact Ticketmaster [0818 903 001/01 648 6060] and have your credit card/laser ready to quote so that we can process your booking (subject to availability).
8. All ticket purchases are subject to the standard terms and conditions and Purchase Policy of Ticketmaster (UK) Limited, accessible at www.ticketmaster.ie as well as these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, these terms and conditions will apply.
For internet and Phone Bookings
Upon arrival at the venue each original purchaser must present the actual credit/laser card used for the purchase along with a valid ID and their tickets in order to gain entry to the venue. Failure to present the valid card and ID may cause you to be refused entry to the event.
For Outlet Sales
Upon arrival at the venue each original purchaser must present their valid ID (Driving License/Passport) used for the purchase along with their tickets in order to gain entry to the venue. Failure to present the valid ID may cause you to be refused entry to the event.
We are doing our best to keep the tickets for this event out of the hands of secondary ticket sellers and in the hands of the fans so please help us by adhering to the above.