The IT certifications are in high demand these days compared to a couple of years ago. More and more professionals are seeking to better their skills and prove to the world that they have what it takes to provide solutions to enterprises. What’s more, the employers also prefer the specialists whose skills have been validated. Getting a credential requires that you pass recommended exams. In this article, we’ll discuss the details of the Cisco 300-135 TSHOOT test and the reasons why you need to pass it.
What does the 300-135 certification exam entail? Cisco 300-135, Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1, leads to the award of the CCNP certificate. This is a prerequisite for the CCNA credential. It measures your ability to carry out technical tasks that cover areas, such as fundamentals of a network, LAN switching and routing technologies, architecture services, and architecture maintenance Click Here.
Cisco 300-135: exam details
- Question type: Multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, drag and drop, simlets, and teslets
- Number of questions: 45-55
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Languages: English and Japanese
Here are some of the topics of the Cisco 300-135 TSHOOT exam:
- Network fundamentals
- LAN switching
- Routing fundamentals
- Infrastructure services
- Infrastructure maintenance
Cisco 300-135: reasons
This Cisco 300-135 TSHOOT exam is not a hard one and has no prerequisites. All you need to do is to prepare well to pass it. There are various reasons to try. Have a look at them below:
You attain your CCNP certification.
Passing your Cisco 300-135 exam will lead you to the CCNP credential that will make you stand out from others without any doubt. All it takes to receive your important credential is passing a single test. Besides, this exam is necessary to receive CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNA Security, CCDA, CCNA Wireless.
It’s an entry point to your CCNA certification.
If you want to earn the CCNA certificate, then taking this exam is the starting point. You’ll learn how to manage, run, and troubleshoot the basic security of a network. CCNP is a prerequisite for the CCNA certification. This means once you attain it, you can easily move to the next level. This will bring many prospects in your career and exams here.
The CCNP certification means quality skills.
The CCNP credential is not just any piece of paper. When you earn this Cisco certificate, it demonstrates that you have the skills and knowledge to carry out the expected technical tasks in basic networking. Preparation for the 300-135 exam gives you the opportunity to obtain competence that you haven’t had before.
You become proactive.
When you have practical skills for carrying out a particular technical task, you’ll always be proactive. This is because of the confidence you have in providing solutions to any work challenges that may arise. You’ll always be at the forefront of looking for solutions and availing them whenever it’s demanded.
Potential employers prefer certified specialists.
The employers know that the professionals with the Cisco credentials are skilled, dependable and can think independently. Having the CCNP certificate will validate your skills and prove that you’re capable of performing your job roles successfully. Getting a job with the certification is easier than when you have none.
The CCNPcertification means great job opportunities.
When you pass your Cisco 300-135 exam, you attain the CCNP certificate. This opens up some opportunities to the entry-level job positions. You can work as a technical support engineer, a desktop engineer, a junior systems administrator, and a technical support specialist. In general, you career prospects increase greatly.
Cisco 300-135: preparation process
To pass any test, you must take deliberate steps to study for it. Cisco 300-135 is no exception. You must take your time to understand the kind of the exam you want to sit for. That’s how you can plan and prepare to pass it. Here are some tips to help you pass this TSHOOTcertification test at your first attempt:
- Understand the exam objectives. Find out the topics or the areas that you ought to cover. Visit the official Cisco website.
- Schedule your exam in advance. This will help you know how much time you still have before taking the test. You can plan your preparation within the available time.
- Make a study plan and timetable, and follow them. Make sure you set aside enough hours to study. Avoid any destructions.
- Enroll for a course with a Cisco authorized instructor or trainer. A teacher will guide you on the topicsmaking it easier for you to understand even the most difficult ones. You can opt for instructor-led, online, or self-paced learning depending on your flexibility.
- Find study resources, such as guidebooks, labs, and practice tests like those from the ExamSnap. The use of these study materials cannot be underestimated. Labs are great for getting hands-on experience.
- Have enough rest the night before your test.
- Be at the exam testing center early enough so that you can have some time to relax before the official starting time.
- Read exam instructions and questions carefully. Ensure you answer all the questions.
The best training courses for the Cisco 300-135 TSHOOT exam:
- Cisco Classroom Training
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1
- Cisco CCNP/TSHOOT (300-135): The Complete Course on Udemy
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part1 by Global Knowledge
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1v.3, TSHOOT Training by Learning Tree
You can also make good use of these top web resources to prepare and pass your Cisco 300-135 certification test:
- Cisco Virtual Internet Routing Lab
- Cisco Modelling Labs
- Cisco TSHOOT Study Materials
- Cisco 300-135 TSHOOT Practice Test from ExamSnap
Now, it’s time to pursue your CCNP certification by taking and passing the Cisco 300-135 TSHOOT exam. As a path towards attaining any CCNA certificate, this credential will bring you new opportunities. Don’t be left out!