BACKING PETER ANDRE OR KATIE PRICE

price-andreDiamon’T, the leaders in sparkly clothing and accessories have custom-made designer fitted T-Shirts which read TEAM ANDRE or TEAM PRICE. The T-Shirts come in sizes 8/10, 12/14, 16/18 and 20/22 and a priced at 29.99GBP.
Wear your Dazzling Diamon’T T-shirt and show who you’re backing – Peter Andre or Katie Price!

The TEAM ANDRE T-shirts being sold by Diamon’T are in huge demand and is one of the brands fastest selling products. 64% of the sales go to TEAM ANDRE with the remaining 36% going to TEAM PRICE.team-price

Get your 29.99 GBP T-Shirt now and show who you’re supporting. Purchase on-line at www.diamon-t.comteam-andre